End of Summer Update
I'm proud to report that it's been a great summer for our future dog park:
- A $5,000 donation pledge from Middle Hope Vet. has been provided to us (we are so very appreciative of them!)
- Our July BEAHIVE Barks fundraiser was a howl and we raised over $1,000!
- We were awarded our 501/c3 tax-deductible status which also enables us to apply for grants.
- All our combined donations and pledges have now brought us to 25% of our fund-raising goal!
- Both our email list and Facebook page continues to grow with excited and enthusiastic area residents
This coming Saturday, September 10 at 8pm the Beacon Comedy Research Group will be donating proceeds from their show to the Beacon Dog Park. Anyone who wants to have a great time and at the same time help the dog park is encouraged to attend - details can be found here.
On Sunday, September 25, we will be hosting a table at the Spirit of Beacon Day Parade. Our hand-made dog park bandanna's will be on sale with all proceeds benefiting the park.
You all are invited to come to our October 9th Pancake Breakfast
- When: Sunday, October 9th
- Where: St. Rocco Society (26 South Chestnut St., Beacon NY)
- Time: 9am till 12pm noon
- Cost: $10 per person / $25 per family
When will the park be open?
We still have 75% of our funding goal left to raise, but our intention is to have it all raised by Spring of 2012 and ready for our dogs to play! Reaching this goal is only possible through continued donations and involvement from everyone like you. Please contact email@example.com to get involved.