In order to register and be provided with a key and membership tags, you will need to provide the following:
- Your municipal dog license certificate, proof of rabies vaccination, and proof of spay/neuter - you provide us a copy that we keep on file.
- A filled out Registration form & Waiver - please download and print.
Take above forms to: The Beacon Barkery at 192 Main Street, Beacon NY 12508.
Please bring a check as this is the preferred way to pay. Credit/Debit cards are not accepted.
- Annual fee of $50 for (1) family with (1) dog
(and $10 for each additional dog)
Pro-rated Fee Schedule
Our membership year runs April 1st - March 31st. Depending on when you join, your first year may be pro-rated based on the following schedule.
- April 1st - September 30th : $50 for 1 dog / $10 per additional dog.
- October 1st - December 31st : $30 for 1 dog / $10 per additional dog.
- January 1st - March 31st : $15 for 1 dog / $10 per additional dog.
The annual fee goes to cover the costs associated with operating the park which includes but is not limited to:
- Cost of insurance(s)
- Cost of supplies (trash, bags, signs, keys, etc.)
- Cost of maintenance (lawn cutting, etc.)
Please email email@example.com to request replacement keys or tags.
- Replacement Key: $15
- Replacement Tag: $10
In order for your dog to be registered and use the dog park the following requirements must be met:
- Dog(s) have never bitten, attacked another human or dog.
- Dog(s) do not act in a violent or threatening way.
- Dog(s) licensed within their home municipality (Cold Spring, Fishkill, etc.)
- Dog(s) are spayed/neutered
- Dog(s) has current vaccinations and is in good health
Rules of the Park
Please read and follow all the rules for the park - they are meant to make it a safe, clean and enjoyable park for everyone.