There is so much good news to report, I’ll just jump right into it.
- We’ve been awarded Best of Hudson Valley 2012 and will appear in the Oct issue.
- We’ve raised over $27K so far (we thank the following people and businesses for their very generous support)
- We’ve now just have $8000 left to raise before we can open
- We’ve identified two great area contractors who have provided to us very generous bids.
- We’ve got a new website with all the latest information on the park
- Everything is in place for us build and open the park this fall.
But it all comes down to raising the remaing funds!
So, as of today, we are kicking off the “build the park” fundraisng drive. If we can raise $3K by Oct 21, we can break ground, it’s that simple and straight-forward.
There are over 200 people on our email list, we are asking everyone, who hasn’t already made a donation, to do so.
If just half the people reading this email click donate now and contribute $50 or $100, we would complete our fund-raising drive today and be open in just 4 weeks!
Please don’t wait, this can really happen – you can donate right now online with your credit card.
I will be sending out more news shortly and lots more emails – please help spread the word and encourage your “dog owning friends” to contribute.