A Dog License Certificate is required
Membership is open to everyone who meets the requirements—you don’t have to live in Beacon. We cannot assist you in obtaining the license. Beacon residents can obtain information through the City of Beacon website.
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs must have rabies vaccinations that are valid for at least 14 days after your application date and must remain current (as required by the City of Beacon).
- Dogs can never have bitten nor attacked another dog or human being.
- Dogs do not act in a violent or threatening way.
- Dogs are licensed in their home municipality.
- We highly recommend that you consult your veterinarian regarding which additional vaccines help protect dogs that play together.
What you need:
- A photo or scan of a valid dog license certificate indicating current rabies vaccine and spay/neuter (a picture of the tag does not suffice).
- A photo or scan showing proof of spay/neuter if not indicated on your dog’s license certificate.
- A photo or scan of your dog (optional)
Online Registration is now open!
- We are currently considering changes to the key/tag distribution process due to COVID-19. Further details about key/tag distribution will be available soon.
- Existing members, please continue to use your 2019 key!
- New and existing members are encouraged to register now, as keys and tags will be available starting approximately one week before the lock is changed.
- To help us reach you, please populate the registration form with two different phone numbers and make sure to fill out your complete address as we may mail 2020 keys and tags.
- We read every application: expired vaccines/licenses will cause a delay in processing.
- Friends of Beacon Dog Park is a volunteer organization; please allow 72 hours to process your application.
- Once your application is approved, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
2019-2020 Registration Fee
Full Year Registration
April 1st-March 31st : $55 for first dog
6 Month Registration
October 1st-March 31st : $35 for first dog
3 Month Registration
January 1st-March 31st : $20 for first dog
Additional dog fees
$10 per dog no matter which registration period.
Miscellaneous fees: please use links below to purchase.