A Dog License Certificate is required
Membership is open to everyone who meets the requirements—you don’t have to live in Beacon. We cannot assist you in obtaining the license. Beacon City Residents can obtain information through the City of Beacon website.
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs must have rabies vaccinations that are valid for at least 14 days after your application date and must remain current (as required by the City of Beacon).
- Dogs can never have bitten nor attacked another dog or human being.
- Dogs do not act in a violent or threatening way.
- Dogs are licensed in their home municipality.
- We highly recommend that you consult your veterinarian regarding which additional vaccines help protect dogs that play together.
What you need:
- A photo or scan of a valid dog license certificate indicating current rabies vaccine and spay/neuter (a picture of the tag does not suffice).
- A photo or scan showing proof of spay/neuter if not indicated on your dog’s license certificate.
- A photo or scan of your dog (optional)
Online Registration is now open!
- Keys and tags may be picked up at Brett’s Hardware, 18 W. Main Street, Beacon.
- Brett’s Hardware is open Monday-Friday: 7:30am – 7pm, Saturday: 8am – 6pm and Sunday: 9am – 5pm.
- To help us reach you, please populate the registration form with two different phone numbers.
- We read every application: expired vaccines/licenses will cause a delay in processing.
- Friends of Beacon Dog Park is a volunteer organization so please allow us 48 hours to process your application.
2019-2020 Registration Fee
Full Year Registration
April 1st-March 31st : $55 for first dog
6 Month Registration
October 1st-March 31st : $35 for first dog
3 Month Registration
January 1st-March 31st : $20 for first dog
Additional dog fees
$10 per dog no matter which registration period.
Miscellaneous fees: please use links below to purchase.